Решение было протестировано на Citrix XenServer 5.0, 5.5, 5.6.
1. Format USB key with Fat32
2. Download the latest copy of "syslinux" and extract it [Download]
3. Open a command prompt and change directory to your extracted 'syslinux\win32' folder
4. Run 'syslinux.exe X: ' replacing "X" with the drive letter of your USB drive to make the USB bootable
5. Extract the "XenServer-5.X.X-install-cd.iso"
6. Copy the contents of the extracted "XenServer-5.X.X-install-cd" folder to the root of the USB
7. On the USB drive, copy the contents of the /boot/isolinux folder to the root of the USB
8. At the root of USB drive, rename the 'isolinux.cfg' file to 'syslinux.cfg'
9. At the root of USB drive, rename the 'isolinux.bin' file to 'syslinux.bin'
10. <strong>To add the Linux Pack:</strong> extract the "XenServer-5.X.X-linux-cd.iso"
11. Copy the "/packages.linux" folder to the root on the USB key.
12. Boot to the USB drive on the hardware on which you want to install XenServer and run through the install
13. When the setup asks you for the Supplemental Pack hit enter and you will see that the Linux Pack is already installed