Книги по Cloud технологиям
|_DML_TPL_DATEADDED:||Tue Sep 20 15:41:36 2011|
|Date modified:||Tue Sep 20 15:56:31 2011|
- Provides a sturdy and stable framework to secure your piece of the cloud, considering alternate approaches such as private vs. public clouds, SaaS vs. IaaS, and loss of control and lack of trust
- Discusses the cloud's impact on security roles, highlighting security as a service, data backup, and disaster recovery
- Details the benefits of moving to the cloud-solving for limited availability of space, power, and storage
|_DML_TPL_DATEADDED:||Mon Sep 19 16:16:22 2011|
|Date modified:||Mon Sep 19 17:48:14 2011|
|_DML_TPL_DATEADDED:||Mon Sep 19 16:51:10 2011|
|Date modified:||Mon Sep 19 17:48:27 2011|
Windows Azure is Microsoft's next-generation cloud-computing operating system and is designed to provide companies with new business opportunities as they migrate toward hosted services.
Introducing Microsoft Azure provides all the information developers need to get started with this technology and apply it across a range of situations. Presented in a clear, concise manner, this book provides a carefully measured learning curve for surmounting the architectural and coding challenges that need to be faced when building a well-balanced Windows Azure service.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the critical concepts of Azure, such as data storage and retrieval, .NET Services, and SQL Azure
- Learn to write Azure code and architect cloud-based solutions
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of cloud computing and how the hosted architecture will impact the way organizations host, deploy, and maintain their solutions
- Integrate .NET Services and SQL Azure into existing applications to increase their functionality
- Understand how Azure can be leveraged to solve a variety of programming tasks through extensive exercises and recipes
Who this book is for
Introducing Windows Azure is for .NET architects and developers who want to learn how to provide business solutions based on the Microsoft Azure Services platform. Software as a Service (SaaS), a major trend in the computing industry, will grow exponentially in the coming years. This is a book that every developer should have on their bookshelf.
|_DML_TPL_DATEADDED:||Tue Sep 20 12:42:54 2011|
|Date modified:||Tue Sep 20 12:47:02 2011|
|_DML_TPL_DATEADDED:||Tue Sep 20 12:20:46 2011|
|Date modified:||Tue Sep 20 12:25:49 2011|